Monday, January 31, 2011

Second Semester, Blog one

What are the big ideas that you are taking from internship into the next steps in your life?
 The big ideas that I will most definitely take into my next step in life would be what my mentor, Jeff once said, "working while your working" Which basically means multitasking. While something else of your product is working then don't just wait around, work and do something else at the same time rather than wasting those minutes doing nothing. I could use this in college and also in my future career. 

What are your plans for the coming semester?
My plans for this semester is to hopefully try my best in history especially because last semester I feel that I didn't work hard in history, I think I was more focused on english more than history during last semester. My plans are to take history more seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment