Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last week of Internship

7. How do you feel about returning back to classes next week? Do you anticipate a different experience of school now that you have been immersed in a work place? What are you looking forward to about coming back? What are you going to miss about internship?


Now that internship is over I'm actually a bit excited to go back to school. While I was interning at Cups, I noticed how much I wanted to go back to school. I couldn't believe it but I missed doing class work, and being around my friends. Life outside of school is really different now I could see how adults stress out about many things especially work. At Cups I did a lot of physical work and I guess that's what made me miss being in class. Working can be really stressful especially when you have more than 6 hours of work. I guess that is why some adults say that they miss being in high school or just school in general rather than work. When I get back to school I am looking forward to just doing what I usually which is doing group work, warm ups, class discussions. And I'm excited to be in engineering. What I will miss during internship will most likely be the when I got to have more hours of sleep because of what time I had to start and I'll also miss the employees and the work environment at Cups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment