Tuesday, January 18, 2011

week 1 of internship

1. What are you excited about, nervous about and wondering about?
I am excited about being in a different environment other than school because it will be a new experience for me especially since I've never worked or had a job. I am nervous about making mistakes and not being able to do some of the tasks wrong. I am wondering what I have to do at my internship since I am all new to this. 


7. What are you most surprised by during your first week of internship and why?
I am surprised that they don't treat me like I am younger than them, I like that they treat me like I am equal.
And they really depend on me to do the tasks on my own. I thought that since they knew I am an internship they would have me do simple tasks so that I wouldn't do them incorrectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment