Thursday, February 3, 2011

Semester 2 Blog 2

What have you read lately (say, since last semester), that you found interesting?
Why did it catch your attention?

The book I just read recently was Every Patient Tells a Story by Lisa Sanders, M.D.
It was really interesting because every chapter was a different story about patients that has unknown diseases. Some of the stories would be a bit depressing because some of the doctors wouldn't get the chance to cure the patients in time. It caught my attention because I like to learn things about patients and illnesses, it keeps me curious. And probably because the fact that I want to become a CRNA which is in the medical field, so I guess that's why I like reading this book because it has many medical mysteries that people rarely get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment