Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog #17

I think healthcare should be given to everyone. Barrack Obama's system will make the healthcare bankrupt. I think they should give millions of dollars to healthcare like they do to the huge banks in New York. Why can't they do that? Why they making people pay soo much? Healthcare is too expensive for most people to afford. I think that since everyone pays taxes and they're basically paying healthcare we should all be given healthcare. I think its somewhat unfair that the military get's free healthcare and other people don't some people in the U.S. don't have healthcare because it is too costly.
In the articles I read people talk about their opinions and their problems but I've notice that they never talke about their ideas on how to make the economy better because U.S. is in debt. There have been a lot of budget cuts going on. For example I live in Mira Mesa, and 3 months ago I found out there was this little boy who was choking and his parents called the ambulance and fire department which is RIGHT there like 2 minutes away from their home. And the ambulance nor the fire truck couldn't come because of the budget cuts. So the boy ended up dying. I think that was unfair, especially since they lived right next to the fire department. They keep on trying to help our debt by cutting many things off, And I don't think it's helping at all. They need to think of a better way to fix the debts. How is the government helping by doing this? It's not working at all. They need a better way to solve this problem, this problem has been going on for years. U.S. has been in debt since forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment