Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog #12

1. The enviroment of the internship i'd want to be in a hospital building. I'd like to be around doctors, nurses, and many patients.
2. At the hospital I'd like to file papers, type using word, and I think Im pretty good at communicating with little children as patients. I am also good at helping other people in class whenever they need help, for example helping critique other's papers to better their writing. I would see myself at the hospital helping out the nurses with the vital signs and filing papers for the nurses whenever needed. 
3. During my internship I'd like to see how the nurses work and what they do on a daily basis.  Because in the future I want to become a CRNA. It seems really interesting when I see nurses doing the job every time I have to visit the doctors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment