Monday, May 2, 2011

Semester two, blog twelve

Hello my dear,
What does New York look like? how has it changed? Oh I'm sorry... is your boyfriend and brother in the war? I hope they are doing fine as well as my husband. Yes I am in Virginia for the time being, I currently work at the textile manufacturing industry. It is quite fun because I get to do a lot of work, it helps me not worry so much about our men fighting in the war. How many hours do you work a day? Working for me has also made me very much independent, it shows that women also can do as good as our American men. Do you have any kids? I have two children, it's a bit difficult having to work because I need to leave them at home. I've been sacrificing to leave them at home to put food on our table. Although I don't get paid much, it's still worth a bit of food. I hope this war ends soon. I will pray for this war to end soon and well. As well as the soldiers fighting. Okay take care, be safe. God Bless.


Sincerely,
Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment