Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog #1

  One of my hopes for this junior year would be that the internship I am planning to get will be fun and I hope to be successful during internship. The internship that I am hoping to get this year would be at the Scripps hospital in La Jolla. I want to get my internship there because I want to see how it is to work at the hospital, I've always wanted to work at the hospital to help others. In the future I want to become a CRNA which stands for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Another goal this year would be to become a better writer in humanities class, I feel that when I do my essay they aren't as descriptive as my peer's essays. I want to learn how to create essays that inspire people to write. 


  This year in humanities class I hope to learn how to put more detail in my writings, I want to be more descriptive. I want to be able to accomplish the projects in this class. I want to be proud of my work when I look back at it. I'm also excited to learn more about history, I love learning about historical fact and what has happened in the past. This year my goal is to try my best and put in a lot of effort into every thing that I do. 


  Something I do in my life naturally would be baking, I love to bake on my spare time. Baking releases my stress. When I bake, at that moment my problems disappear and I feel like I don't have to worry and stress over the little things in life. Many people say I am good at baking, I like to bake for my family. I use to bake cakes for special occasions. I think I was naturally born to be able to bake. I've baked and made many desserts... maybe because I have a sweet tooth? Ever since middle school I've been baking. I remember back in 7th grade I had cooking class as my extra curriculum and I had a great time. For the past years I've made many desserts, for example I've made red velvet cake with chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting on top, I've made Almond Leche Flan, Almond Jelly with cocktail fruits, brownies..etc. My favorite one I've made was the Red Velvet cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment